Injectable contouring preparations to remove a double chin and dissolve fat in smaller areas. Our clinic uses Aqualych and Belkyra.
How the substance works
A deoxycholic acid solution that metabolizes fat in our body as part of the bile, and targeted application to adipose tissue dissolves the membranes of fat cells. When they burst they will disappear and loose fat particles are removed by the lymph as waste.
Who is the treatment suitable for?
Smaller fat deposits that cannot be influenced by diet and exercise are suitable for treatment. The skin should be sufficiently elastic so that it does not remain relaxed after the procedure. The ideal patient should not have large weight fluctuations.
- Double chin
- Lower jaw contour modelling
- Inner knees
- Slight excess of abdominal fat
Adipose tissue is infiltrated with a selected amount of substance through a very thin needle. Swelling occurs in the treated area and is gradually absorbed over a period of one week or more.
The area is red, sometimes feels warm, sensitive or itches for several days. The bruises are palpable as inequalities in the subcutaneous tissue, are gradually absorbed. Decreased sensitivity may be perceived for up to one month.
Measures after the procedure
- Sleep 24 hours after the surgery and drink enough water to absorb fat more effectively
- Wear tightening underwear for the night
- Limit exercise for the first few days
- Taking anti-inflammatory drugs such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen, etc.) may reduce the effect of the procedure.
- Sauna is suitable after one week
- Gently massaging the area increases the amount of fat that is broken down
Come for consultation
606 048 188
244 471 386